On November 5 & 6 we held two open sessions for the campus where we shared screenshots that illustrate what our next website will look like and described how it will function. We videotaped the sessions in case you missed them. You’ll find the link to the videos at the end of this post.
A few things to keep in mind as you watch the videos:
- All of the content is placeholder
- These are screenshots in a PowerPoint, NOT a functioning website. You’ll have to use your imagination a bit!
- Our primary audience is prospective students (followed by current students, faculty and staff).
- This is still a work in progress which means some of what you see if this demo might look slightly or drastically different in the final live site
- We have set out to create a site that is both useful and friendly, memorable and distinct. This means we are taking some risks, and breaking with some conventions. Note the minimalist navigation, for example.
- This site will be fully responsive which means it will adapt to the device you are using (smart phone, tablet, laptop or desktop)
- We welcome questions, comments and suggestions (please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 73310)
Here’s a link to the videos: https://my.bucknell.edu/x59419.html